Frank Sweeney & Co. are offering for sale this impressive luxurious detached property at Derrylissane, Menlough, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway. The property is located minutes from the village of Menlough and 5 minutes from Monivea village.
Entrance Hallway – 4.28m x 4.24m – Large impressive entrance, solid oak floor, coving, recessed lights, attractive light fitting, teak front door with beaded glass to side, wall lights, solid oak stairs, smoke alarm, double doors to kitchen/diner.
Sitting Room – 4.25m x 4.88m – Impressive bright room with dual aspect windows, semi-solid oak floor, coving, attractive light fitting, insert solid fuel stove with attractive surround, smoke alarm, bay window, curtain poles, recessed lights.
Kitchen/Dining – 5.05m x 4.14m – Tiled floor, roof light, coving, recessed lighting, dual fuel range, fitted kitchen, blinds, wall light, open plan to living room.
Landing – 4.25m x 8.02m – Great area for den/study/library, carpet flooring, full height beaded window to stairs, recessed lighting, chandelier, attic hatch, Hotpress – 1.08m x 1.41m
Bedroom 3 – 4.35m x 4.31m – Carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes, curtain poles. En-suite – 1.78m x 1.71m – Fully tiled, shaver light, fitted mirror.
Bedroom 4 – 3.62m x 4.07m – Carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes, curtain poles. En-suite – 1.79m x 2.18m – Fully tiled, shaver light, fitted mirror.
Main Bathroom – 3.75m x 3m – Fully tiled, shaver light, fitted mirror.
Bedroom 5 – 4.25 x 4.3m – Carpet flooring, recessed lights, curtain poles, fitted wardrobes. En-suite – 1m x 3.5m – Fully tiled, shaver light, fitted mirror. Walk in wardrobe – 1.08m x 1.97m – Carpet flooring, recessed lights, french doors to balcony. Dressing room – 1.94m x 4.31m – Carpet flooring, fitted storage.
- Tarmacadam driveway wrapping around house.
- Large site 0.445 hectare site in excess of 1 acre.
- Large triple garage with 3 separate roller shutter doors.
- Grand entrance with high stone and brick fronted pillars and metal gates.
- Pedestrian side gate.
- Taramcadam setback area to front of property.
- Stone bedding area to length of entrance driveway.
- Mature laurel hedging boundary.
- Lawn to front and rear.
- Rock pond and fountain.
- Stone and red brick facade to front of house.
- Concrete yard in front of garage.
- Oil fired central heating
- Zoned heating
- Double glazing
- BER Rating B3
- 0.445 Hectare site , in excess of 1 acre with impressive entrance, gardens and large garage.
- Large house approaching 3000 sq.ft finished to a very high standard.
- 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, all bathrooms fully tiled.
- Ensuite to all upstairs bedrooms.
- Zoned heating.
- Downstairs bedroom and wetroom to the side.
- Two solid fuel stoves.
- Open plan family area between kitchen/diner, living room and conservatory.
For viewings contact Frank Sweeney & Co. who are the sole selling agents. Frank Sweeney & Co. and its employees seek to have accurate information on this advertisement. However, Frank Sweeney & Co. cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information and material on this advertisement (including any measurements, drawings, plans, photos or descriptions). Users of this advertisement should make their own inquiries as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information and material including inspecting, visiting, measuring and obtaining your own legal, financial, property or other appropriate advice. To the extent permitted by law, Frank Sweeney & Co. disclaims any liability for any loss or damage suffered by persons relying on any information or material (including its accuracy, currency or completeness) on this advertisement.