Frank Sweeney & Co. are delighted to offer for sale these brand new A2 rated houses currently under construction. This is a small development of new houses consisting of 4 x semi-detached houses and 1 x detached house.
This property is a 4 bedroom 125 sq metre semi-detached house with paved driveway. The property will be finished to the highest standards by local builders Carrig Veagh Developments. Construction has currently started on the property.
This development is centrally located within a 5 minute walk to the town centre and all its ameneties, 100m from the train station and similarly to a bus route to Galway city. Galway, Limerick, Dublin are accessible by train from Athenry. The ring road linking to the M6 motorway is only a couple of minutes away and Athenry has immediate motorway access north south east and west. Parkmore is only 15mins on the M6 motorway.
The property boast a BER A2 energy rating with underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs. Fibre broadband available in the area.
ELIGIBLE FOR HELP TO BUY SCHEME
– A2 rated dwelling.
– Masonry block construction.
– Dwelling constructed to current building regulations and standards.
– Nap render finish on all elevations.
– External render painted.
– Title freehold.
– P.V.C. triple glazed windows and composite front door.
– Air to water heating system.
– Time and temperature zone controls.
– 100% low energy lighting.
– High quality regency doors.
– Homebond Structural Guarantee.
– Moulded skirting and architraves.
– P.V.C. Soffit and Facia.
– Interior fully painted.
– High quality sanitary ware.
– Solid wooden stairs and balustrades.
– Bathroom and en-suite wall and floor tiles (PC Sum).
– Patio area to rear of dwelling.
– Choice of two paint colours.
– Doors and architrave painted white throughout.
– Kitchen €3,000.00
– Wardrobes €1,600.00
– Tiling €1,200.00
Frank Sweeney & Co. and its employees seek to have accurate information on this advertisement. However, Frank Sweeney & Co. cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information and material on this advertisement (including any measurements, drawings, plans, photos or descriptions). Users of this advertisement should make their own inquiries as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information and material including inspecting, visiting, measuring and obtaining your own legal, financial, property or other appropriate advice. To the extent permitted by law, Frank Sweeney & Co. disclaims any liability for any loss or damage suffered by persons relying on any information or material (including its accuracy, currency or completeness) on this advertisement.