Frank Sweeney & Co. are delighted to offer for sale this brand new A2 rated house at No. 3 Dun Rí Athenry, Co. Galway. This is a small development of new houses consisting of 4 x semi-detached houses and 1 x detached house.
This property is a 4 bedroom semi-detached house with paved driveway. The house is finished to the highest standards by local builders Carrig Veagh Developments Ltd.
This development is centrally located within a 5 minute walk to the town centre and all its amenities, 100m from the train station and similarly to a bus route to Galway city. Galway, Limerick, Dublin are accessible by train from Athenry. The ring road linking to the M6 motorway is only a couple of minutes away and Athenry has immediate motorway access north, south, east and west. Parkmore is only 15 mins on the M6 motorway. Fibre broadband is available in the area.
ELIGIBLE FOR HELP TO BUY SCHEME
- A2 rated dwelling.
- Masonry block construction.
- Dwelling constructed to current building regulations and standards.
- Homebond Structural Guarantee.
- V.C. Soffit and Facia.
- Nap render finish on all elevations.
- External render painted.
- Title freehold.
- P.V.C. triple glazed windows and composite front door.
- Air to water heating system.
- Underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs.
- Time and temperature zone controls.
- 100% low energy lighting.
- High quality regency doors.
- Moulded skirting and architraves.
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob and extractor fan.
- Interior fully painted.
- Doors and architrave painted white throughout.
- Wood Flooring to Living Room, Bedrooms and Landing.
- Tiled flooring to Hall, Kitchen, Utility and Bathrooms.
- Bathroom and en-suite wall tiles.
- High quality sanitary ware.
- Solid wooden stairs and balustrades. Stairs carpeted.
- Patio area to rear of dwelling.
Frank Sweeney & Co. and its employees seek to have accurate information on this advertisement. However, Frank Sweeney & Co. cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information and material on this advertisement (including any measurements, drawings, plans, photos or descriptions). Users of this advertisement should make their own inquiries as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information and material including inspecting, visiting, measuring and obtaining your own legal, financial, property or other appropriate advice. To the extent permitted by law, Frank Sweeney & Co. disclaims any liability for any loss or damage suffered by persons relying on any information or material (including its accuracy, currency or completeness) on this advertisement.