Frank Sweeney & Co. are offering for sale this excellent 3 bedroom semi-detached house with converted attic at 21 Parklands, Athenry, Co. Galway. This house is presented in excellent order and is ready to occupy. The attic has been fully converted and would be ideal as a home office. It comes with a very favourable B3 energy rating making this a very energy efficient house.
- Entrance Hallway – 3.74m x 1.82m – Tiled floor, carpet to stairs, w.c under stairs (1.8m x 1.3m tiled floor and half tiled wall)
- Sitting room – 4.62m x 3.61m – Wood flooring, bay window, solid fuel stove, shelving and built in storage, sliding recessed doors to kitchen/diner
- Kitchen/Diner – 3.65m x 5.85m – Tiled floor, feature wallpaper wall, fitted kitchen, integrated appliances, French doors with blinds.
- Landing – 3.23m x 1.89m – Carpet floor, hotpress, stairs to attic
- Bedroom 1 – 2.7m x 2.75m – Carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 – 3.75m x 3m – Carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 – 3.11m x 3.85m – Carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes
- En-suite – 3.12m x 0.9m – Fully tiled
- Main Bathroom – 2.18m x 1.86m – Fully tiled
Attic – 4.26m x 4.15m – Carpet flooring, landing area with door, full width fitted storage, velux window.
Oil fired central heating
Painted skirting, doors and architrave
Overlooking green area
Lawn to front and rear
Large patio area with paved path to shed
Red brick facade to front
3 bedroom semi-detached house with converted attic
Excellent B3 energy rating – avail of banks green rates
In excellent condition throughout – ready to occupy
Converted attic suitable for home office
Asking price €245,000
Viewing strictly by appointment with the auctioneers who are sole agents.
Frank Sweeney & Co. and its employees seek to have accurate information on this advertisement. However, Frank Sweeney & Co. cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information and material on this advertisement (including any measurements, drawings, plans, photos or descriptions). Users of this advertisement should make their own inquiries as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information and material including inspecting, visiting, measuring and obtaining your own legal, financial, property or other appropriate advice. To the extent permitted by law, Frank Sweeney & Co. disclaims any liability for any loss or damage suffered by persons relying on any information or material (including its accuracy, currency or completeness) on this advertisement.